Departure Date: 01/10/2019
Make the most of your time in Japan on this self-guided trip. With flexible dates you can travel independently, on dates to suit you and with support every step of the way. Over 12 nights, check out all of Japan’s best autumn spots, in comfortable autumn conditions.
The best of modern Tokyo and ancient Kyoto await, plus historic Hiroshima and its beautiful island neighbour Miyajima. You’ll also get out into Japan’s countryside, walking village to village along the Nakasendo Trail, and relaxing in hot springs in Mt Fuji’s National Park of Hakone. And we’ll keep you entertained along the way with private guiding in Tokyo and Kyoto, a neon night food tour and Robot Restaurant visit, plus a geisha walking tour and a cooking class. You won’t just see Japan, you’ll experience it!
Trip Highlights include:
• The best of modern Tokyo, and traditional Kyoto
• Historic Hiroshima and beautiful Miyajima island
• Hot springs in Hakone, and perhaps a glimpse of Mt Fuji!
• Walk the Nakasendo Way through the Kiso Valley
• Travel in style aboard the famous Shinkansen (bullet train)
• Enjoy Japanese hospitality with a traditional ryokan stay
• Private guiding in Tokyo and Kyoto, for a personal insight
• A chance to catch the best of Japan’s autumn leaves
Book now and you'll receive a bonus special offer of a free extra night in Tokyo and free upgrade to first-class train travel!
• 12 nights accommodation, 3 star • Transport between destinations, including Japan Rail Pass • Breakfast every day, plus one dinner (ryokan stay) • Half day private guiding service in Tokyo & Kyoto • Cooking class in Tokyo • Neon night food tour in Tokyo • Robot Restaurant show in Tokyo • Geisha district walking tour in Kyoto
From $4,899* per person
*Terms and Conditions: These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Pty Ltd, Travel Counsellors Pty Ltd acts as agent for the suppliers, including airlines, tour operators and hotels. The supplier's terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. Price is in Australian Dollars based on per person, twin share on an example stay of in 1st Oct and out 13th Oct 2019. Seasonal surcharges may apply for other travel dates. Accommodation is subject to availability and we reserve the right to select alternative hotels of the same grade. Best autumn leaves are generally from mid Oct to late Nov, but can vary each year. Accommodation is subject to availability and we reserve the right to select alternative hotels of the same grade. Offer valid on new bookings only. Price is correct as at 6th August, is strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until booking confirmation is received. Flights, local transport and meals not specified are not included in the cost. Once confirmed you will become subject to our terms and conditions which can be found at www.travelcounsellors.com.au/tsandcs. Please contact your Travel Counsellor for full details.